- Report: 84% of Meter Maids were abused by Meter Maids
- Angels Pitcher Jared Weaver over-playing 1976 song "Dream Weaver"
- Bush Suggests Honor Killing of Keith Olbermann
- Police: The Corpse We Found Ended Up Being A Nobody
- Brett Favre Wins NCAA Ruling; Will Return to Southern Mississippi
- Adult Film Industry Can't Ignore "Offshore Drilling: Cliche Opportunities
- Jack Nicholson eyes role of joker in possible Batman Sequel
- Marines lose confidence in Obama's ability to recognize 2-3 Zone
- Iraq war Vet and Veterinarian tired of all the confusion
- Bernanke announces interest rate cut on his Boca Raton Rental Property
- McCain opens wide lead in Senior Presidential Competition
- Craigslist Ad for Roomate Results in Nothing but Trouble.
- Milwaukee Brewers Fan out 4-6 weeks with bruised Ass Hole
- Pentagon First Female Four-star General Nominee 'Not Necessarily Lesbo'
- Baby Seal Hunter Finds Dating Increasingly Difficult
- Kobe Bryant Agent Pulls AKC Spot Just Prior to Airtime
- Trans Fat Producers Fall On Tough Times
- 33% of U.S. Strategic Oil Reserve Found to be Simple Molasses
- Obama Finally Reaches Climax; Gives Pearl Necklace to Wife Michelle
- Clinton claims victory in South Dakota; Promptly Picks Obama as VP
- American Airlines to Charge Fee For "All Four Limbs
- Lesbian Activists to Obama Girl: "Eat Shit.... Die"
- The Definitive Phil Hartman Tribute. 10 Years Gone
- 516 Year Old Spanish Ship Washes Up On Southern California Beach
- Kansas and Nebraska Move Forward with Joint Secession Plan
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
TV Spot (00:32)
Web Exclusive (01:57)
More: The Office
Web Exclusive (01:44)
More: The Office
There are many many reasons to enjoy AVP Tour volleyball, not the least of which is pictured here. Becoming a Cuervo girl, I hear, not only requires a certain body type, but one must also have a variety of promotional mini-volleyball deliveries. This one here appears to be two-seam fastball. But I called for a changeup! Time to visit the mound.
But there was also actual volleyball being played. When your drunken barroom argument gets around to what current player is the most dominant in sports, don't forget Misti May-Treanor, who won her 100th career tournament title on Sunday (out of 153 events entered).
May-Treanor and Keri Walsh teamed to win the AVP Crocs Slam McDonald's Chicago Open on Sunday with an 18-21, 21-17, 15-12 victory over Nicole Branagh and Elaine Youngs in the championship match. She is the fastest player ever to reach the 100-win mark. The defending Olympic gold medalists have a record 16 straight tournament championships and 90 straight match victories. They won $25,000 on Sunday; not a lot compared to, say, pro golf, but a pretty decent payday for hanging out at the beach playing volleyball.
Walsh has made more than $1 million in her beach volleyball career. May-Treanor has not made quite that much, but gets the consolation prize of being married to Florida Marlins catcher Matt Treanor; who, if he wasn't on the 15-day DL, would love to hit against Cuervo girl I'm sure.
(PHOTO: Courtesy of Conrad Castelo. See more of his work here. )
Friday, April 25, 2008
The best new video site for comedy videos is Funny or Die (Will Ferrell's Site)
The best new comedy blog site is The Comedy Hub is (Political Satire and Parody)
The best new free adult content site is Fantasti (You will not run out of free content)
The best new social networking site is Facebook (best way to find your friends)
The best new movie in 2008 is the Dark Knight (Christian Bale and Heath Ledger)
Recomendations from You Tube:
Best video post of 2008: "Phil Hartman; 10 years gone tribute"
Best Voice-over spoof: Vader Sessions (Darth Vader, James Earl Jones)
Best video political parody Jib Jab 2008 Presidential Election
Recomendations from Yahoo:
The best new comedy link site.
The best new tool for website owners: Google Analytics
The best new method to find links to your site : Who Links To Me
The best new small business blog: The Fence Wizard
Recomendations from MSN (Microsoft Search Network)
The biggest sports story of 2008: The Brett Favre Saga
Best new green website:
Google search while saving energy with: Blackle
Links have been checked for accuracy; if they do not work please report them to:
The Internet King
Friday, April 4, 2008
Comedy Hub Earthquake Desk
Marina Del Rey resident Bill Parsons has been warning neighbors and friends for the past 10 years about his belief that 'we are just about due for another earthquake'. After this morning's 5.8 quake centered in Chino Hills, CA, Mr. Parsons has a lot of 'I told ya so's' to hand out along with his Route 16e mail route that he has been servicing for the past 36 years.
"I wouldn't say that I warn people on a daily basis about the next quake", Parsons admits, "but damn close to it". Parson's study of plate tectonics is not the result of any formal education or research, instead Parsons describes his ability to forecast random events with random accuracy as a 'combination of street smarts and a tingle in his left elbow'.
"The elbow is the main thing; it's been sore for 10 years... I am sorry to say that all indications point to another quake in the very near future", warns Parsons.
Some Route 16e mail customers are not convinced or happy about Parson's warnings that can be found on his new blog:
www.iwasabsolutelyrightabouttheearthquake.blogspot.com. Tim Schofield is one of Parsons many daily stops, "He comes in here every day, year after year, claiming that the Cubs will definitely do it this year or today may be the day that we find the WMD's" says Schofield, "I'm so sick of his bullshit I want to hit him over the head with a shovel... but this time that Son of a bitch nailed it; he was dead right about this earthquake that he has been warning us about for 106 straight months".
Parson's recent success in earthquake forecasting has drawn some additional attention to the rest of his 2008 picks. He is certain of an Al Gore presidency, that the Chinamen are going to pull something during the Olympic Games, and that LA Sparks forward Candice Parker is a lesbian.